I will try and keep this updated when I buy new stuff or change my set up, but no promises.
- iPhone 11 Pro, 256gb in Midnight Green. I have very few strong feelings towards the phone I’m using, having a Note10+ sat on my desk also, an iPhone seemly fits in better.
- Apple Watch Sport Series 5 in Space Grey. I have a range of bands for this but usually stick to a Sport loop in black or hyper grape.
- MacBook Air 2019, 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5, 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- iMac Pro 3.2 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon W, 64GB RAM
- Shure Beta 87A
- Rode Rodecaster Pro
- Konig & Meyer 23860 microphone desk arm
- Sony A6400, because it’s small, light and does 95% of what a bigger full frame camera would do.
- I use this with the stock 16-50mm lens, but mainly the Sigma 35mm 1.4 DN DC.
- For audio I use the Rode Video MicPro along with the much needed cold shoe relocation on the A6400 because the flip up screen is behind the stock mount!